The Omaha Sister Cities Association (OSCA) is organizing a 10-day, all-inclusive trip to Ireland.
The 60-person trip is open to anyone but OSCA has extended a special invitation to the ND Club of Omaha. For more details, email OSCA's Alice Sullivan at NaasOmaha@cox.net or visit OSCA's website to make a $650 initial deposit by March 1 to reserve your spot.
The trip includes ...
- Roundtrip airfare from Omaha to Dublin
- Hotels with complementary breakfast
- Transportation via private coach and tour guide
- Ticket to the Aug. 29th ND-Navy football game in Dublin
- Four-night stay in Naas, Omaha's Irish sister city and daytrip to Ballymoe, hometown of Boys Town's Father Flanagan
- Five-night northern tour with visits to Belfast, Derry, County Sligo and Connemara OR five-night southern tour with visits to Killarney, the Ring of Kerry and Bunratty Castle
Total estimated package cost per person is $4,375.
For full itinerary, email OSCA's Alice Sullivan at email@example.com or visit OSCA's website to make a $650 initial deposit by March 1 to reserve your spot.